Saturday 30 May 2015

Beauty Review: Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam

I've been a long time fan of Shiseido cleansers now. One of my favourite cleansers is from their Benefiance line.


Although it is marketed towards older women, I find that it works really well on my twenty something skin.

I've been using this cleanser on and off for almost a year now, and this is how much is still left in the tube:



I love that you only need to use a pea size amount each time to get a rich lather. Although I have very dry, sensitive skin, I find that the Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam cleanses my skin without causing irritation.



It is a little pricey for a cleanser, but you definitely get your money's worth.

Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam Ingredients:

Water, Potassium Stearate, PEG-8, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Laurate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, PEG-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyethylene, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Talc, Trisodium EDTA, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.



Until next time!

♥CapitalCityGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment