Monday 25 May 2015

DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Toner Recipe

Lately, my skin has been acting up due to the changing of seasons. When my skin gets like this, I like to stick to the basics. One of the most basic toners I use is one made with only 2 ingredients: organic apple cider vinegar and water.


Directions:

All you need to do for this simple all natural toner is combine apple cider vinegar with spring water in a 1:3 ratio. 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water. If you have sensitive skin, start with a higher water ratio. Make sure you shake the apple cider vinegar well before combining so that the "mother" is mixed well.

The mother at the bottom of the bottle:



I like to use this once a day, after cleansing. I've been using this solution on and off for the last two years and see a difference every time I start using it again.

The apple cider vinegar I use is Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. You can also try adding a few drops of essential oil or tea tree oil, depending on the type of skin you have.

The final product:




This all natural toner is perfect for all skin types, ages, and seasons.

- Capital City Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment