Sunday 3 May 2015

613 Night Market Review

Any foodie in Ottawa will tell you that the 613 Night Market is an event not to miss. I stopped by the event yesterday and got to try out the many options our city has to offer.

First stop was MooShu Icecream. How can anyone say no to ice cream truffles?
 Since it was 3 pieces for $5, I tried the black sesame, moolong tea and goodmorning yuzu. My favourite was definitely the black sesame.
Next stop, Urban Cowboy. They had the longest lineup and there's no surprise why! I was one of the lucky ones to get to try the pulled pork taco before they ran out. The catfish taco was equally tasty. 2 tacos for $5? Yes please!

Next was the green curry from the Green Papaya:
The original churro from Mr. Churros. Just the right amount of sweetness and crispyness.. heavenly.
 And to finish off the night, the greek yogurt cheese cake. So delicious, I could've eaten five.
Although the 613 night market did not have as many vendors as I had hoped for, the food quality did not disappoint. I can't wait for the next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment