Saturday 7 March 2015

BEAUTY REVIEW: L'occitane Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream

As someone who has been residing in Canada her whole life, I'm no stranger to the dry, itchy skin the Canadian winter brings each year. With winter being especially cruel this year, I knew my regular lotion would not be enough. Thank god for L'occitane's Ultra Rich Body Cream with 25% shea butter. 
This cream is the only cream I've tried so far that keeps my skin happy and hydrated in this capital city winter! I lather this on after I shower and it provides moisture to my skin the whole day.

The ingredient list: as you can see shea butter is the second ingredient on the list. For eco-friendly gals, I'm afraid to report there ARE parabens. As you can see, this super luxurious body cream is made in France.

The current price for a 200ml jar of this cream goes for $48 in Canada. As you can see, my current jar is almost finish... It should be just enough until Spring comes (if it ever does!)

I'd love to know what you use to keep your skin feeling happy in the winter.

Until next time,

♥ Capital City Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment